Elbow and forearm pain is commonly associated with playing sports, heavy manual work such as gardening, lifting or moving and also trauma related to a fall. Elbow pain is commonly associated with
- Tendon problems such as Tennis or Golfer's elbow
- Simple sprain of the joint
- Bursitis around the elbow
- Repetitive strain injury following sports or manual work
There is no reason why you can't do your routine work or leisure activities because of elbow pain.
When do I see my GP?
- If you have had a fall and you think you have a broken bone
- If your elbow pain increases with general exercises such as walking or running it may be associated with a heart condition